Thursday, November 13, 2014

My house is going up!


I just received the first photos of my house being built from the guys doing the building. They are the crew from The Shed Yard, working for Tumbleweed Tiny Houses. It should be complete in less than a week, and delivered by next Friday. Can't wait! Though I do wish it wasn't below zero while I settle in to the off grid lifestyle. It's been in the negative teens here the last few days and is snowing like crazy right now.


This was prepping the trailer bed that is the foundation and a closeup of the insulation and vapor barrier that will help keep me cosy.




Walls are taking shape!




Full side view and the interior wiring. 



Siding starting to creep up the exterior.



View from the rear of the house, and below, looking inside from the front door.


1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting. We built our house in a similar way a few years ago and then over the years we have slowly added on. I think that was the best decision we made, rather than to buy a house a build our dream house right away. It just made things a lot less stressful because it was slow.

    Julia Stewart @ Daytona Buyers Agent

    ReplyDelete