Sunday, August 9, 2015

Jamboree Day 3


Day three was great as well! Here is just one shot from the day. Jay Shafer, the father of the whole movement spoke today and I got a photo with him and a chance to thank him for all his hard work. I'm driving home now and will add lots more photos and descriptions once I return.

 It's sad to leave, but I am so glad I went and got to actually meet in person all kinds of people I only knew through the internet before! Folks like Tiny House Expedition, Tiny House Growing Family, A Bed Over My Head, Jay Shafer, Tiny House Systems, Simblissity Tiny Homes,Tumbleweed Tiny House Company, Eco Cabins, LLC, My Empty Nest, TinyHouse43, Tiny House Chattanooga, Tiny Houses Of Lancaster PA, Tiny House Dating, Thimble Homes LLC., and a bunch more who like Eco Cabins, LLC, Derek Diedricksen, Beth Ann Norrgard, Zack Giffin, Sean David Burke, and probably more I'm forgetting right now!

Thanks 1st Annual Tiny House Jamboree at Colorado Springs, CO! Looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the links. Visited Eco Cabins website and will visit others as time allows. Looks like it was a great first annual event. Yes, we are hungry for less stuff, less demand on our time and pocketbooks and more of a sustainable life.

    ReplyDelete