Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring in WY


So it's spring here. This was the last 4 days of weather here at Fy Nyth. First it was warm, slightly rainy, some sun, and I had little green shoots coming up all around the house.




Then it looked like this for a while.


And now the sun's back out. The kitties are enjoying sitting and soaking it up on the porch.


Here I was foolish enough to think maybe I was done shoveling snow for the year. 50 F., here we come again in a few days. The water, mud, and slush will be back, but the snow will probably be back a few more times as well. 




3 comments:

  1. It still looks like a lovely place to live.
    We had a week of 70's and one day nearly 80 which is so not typical for March in PA. Now Sunday night possible accumulation of snow again. I don't mind I enjoy the snow and it will be a long hot, humid few months before the beauty and peacefulness of snow returns. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariel,

    Your posts are great - I love reading about the cats and seeing what's going on up there in the Wild West.
    Now that you've been living tiny for a couple years, how do you feel about it as you move forward in life?

    Keep up with the awesome photos.

    Best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I feel now like it is one of the best decisions I've ever made. One of these days there will be a post about "How Buying A Tiny House Inspired Me To Retire At 30." ;)

      Delete