Friday, October 28, 2016

Fall Wrapping Up


Hey folks. I'm trying to get back in the swing of updating things here. I was able to do a little tour outside my house this afternoon and show off some of my work. Like my little wood shed that I built and am kind of proud of. 



At this point everything is so soggy, I'm ready for the ground to freeze up and just have snow instead of rain. And just for fun, here's some of the wildlife I've seen around my house in the last few weeks. 






All of these amazing animals were within a few hundred yards of my house. I do get to live somewhere pretty amazing!








5 comments:

  1. In the video, you mentioned the water ram and piping is drained. Have you described how the water ram worked for you yet? I recall the post where you described your construction efforts.
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I didn't actually. My summer ended up with too many unexpected things for me to deal with. It did work, and work well all summer. After some major tweeks to deal with the problems created by the very shallow fall of the creek. I will do a post about this. Sometime.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you are ready for winter. Wonderful photos!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do indeed live in a spectacular area, Ariel. The wildlife you get to see daily is extraordinary. Thanks to your gorgeous photography, people like me get to share the experience. Thank you, Ardith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dios le bendiga Ariel!!! Por favor podría escribir debajo del vídeo sus palabras así puedo poner el traductor en mi celular, no comprendo bien el inglés, gracias por compartir con nosotros sus experiencias!!!

    ReplyDelete