Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Update & Photos


Thank you all for your concerns and kind words since my last post. I'm trying to get things back together in my personal life and do have a lot of posts I want to get written and up here soon. I am still very much living in my tiny house, winter is settling in here, and life is gradually slowing down a bit. 


For something other than politics tonight, here's some variety! After looking at this since I completed it a few weeks ago, I'm finally sharing it here. I guess I hesitated because I don't want to be one more friend filling up your newsfeed with "hey, buy this product" type posts. But after some serious encouragement from some good friends and requests from other folks over the years, I have set up a site where you could buy some of my photos if that interests you. I will continue to share photos here like always and will not be pushing this site all the time. But if you like it, of course feel free to share!

http://arielcelestephotography.zenfolio.com


Photography has always been a hobby I really enjoy for myself, but I do also enjoy sharing the photos with others. The site allows you to order any photo you like in various forms. Want a canvas on your wall? A calendar? Cards? Tee shirt? Real postage stamps? Mug? Cutting board? Holiday ornaments? Stickers? Magnets? Etc. These and more are all available, and yes, your purchases will help me do things like buy groceries and pay off my house. If I've ever shared a photo that you really like and it's not on my site, please let me know and I will be happy to add it. Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement over the years!



9 comments:

  1. It's absolutely great to have you back online, Ariel. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gifted with mad photography skills, Ariel, so congratulations on your new website (glad that you listened to your friends and family). I wish you great success with your art. Cheers, Ardith

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy that you are back. the photo ideas is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kindness and support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back. I've never posted before, but have always enjoyed stopping by your corner of the internet. I don't have a tiny home. I've always thought they were wonderful and found yours through one of the tiny home sites (can't remember which one). I do enjoy nature photography, myself, and am enjoying seeing yours. I live east of the Mississippi, so don't have quite the views you do. ;-) -PJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ariel
    It is wonderful to have you back, and as always a pleasure to see your view of the world around you. For those of us who have begun, or are living a minimal lifestyle reducing the 'things' that take up physical space, many have adopted a digital footprint for the pictures, documents and other things that can be stored invisibly and viewed when desired/needed. Was digital media not an option you wanted to offer on your zenfolio site in addition to prints, mugs, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not right now. Once a photographer transfers the digital file, you lose almost all ability to control or even prove ownership should someone else decide to start selling your photos. Not at all saying you would, but that is the general concern.

      Delete