Saturday, August 8, 2015

Jamboree Day 2


Day 2. I was able to look around a few more houses I never made it into yesterday, listen to some more speakers, meet more folks who I only knew through the internet, and spend the evening hanging out with some pretty cool builders! I am looking forward to tomorrow, but a bit bummed I'll probably have to leave early to get home in time for work on Monday.


Huge crowds! I don't think anyone expected this turnout. 15,000 people today I think I heard?

This house has been build from the trailer up during the last two days.


More crowds listening to speakers.






Neat interiors and stairs are all over!



Q and A panels. 


And a bunch of shots of my two favorite interiors that are different than mine.








2 comments:

  1. Ariel, do you recall if there are screens on the four windows of the sleeping loft space ( the photo with the Dalmatian stuffed toy on the bed)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure there are, but that house is from http://www.simblissitytinyhomes.com and you could certainly ask them for more info.

      Delete