Sunday, December 14, 2014

Wildlife around my house


Here's a just a few glimpses of the critters running around here. The little porcupine waddled by my window while I was cooking one evening. Below is a wolf track. I didn't seen him as I was gone when he stopped by, but from looking at his tracks, he trotted up the lane, did a loop around my house to check it out, and left again. And the last photo is a moose track. He's been in the drive several evenings when I came home, but this track it just a few feet from my door. And looks large even compared to my size 9 boots. There's also lots of little birds and squirrels around and I saw a snow white ermine just before getting to my drive earlier today.



2 comments:

  1. What I feeling, knowing that nature is right on your door step, that is real freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is greater in Texas, and the advantages of texas solar panel tax credit are no exception. With some of the best natural sunshine exposure and low solar photovoltaic prices in the country, it's no surprise that Texas is among the top 10 states for solar power capacity and generation, according to the Solar Energy Industry Association. Solar energy is now more accessible than ever thanks to some significant solar subsidies and rebates. Homeowners in Texas communities may take advantage of major rebate programs and specific rules that can save those thousands of dollars on solar system installation.

    ReplyDelete