Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sunshine and Summertime


Summer! After almost 6 weeks of constant rain, the sun is out and it's supposed to stay out for at least the next two weeks, and the temps are headed into the 80's. Which is too warm for me, but I have shade around my little clearing. And I've been too busy planting an orchard, fencing all the nibblers out of my garden, and generally gardening to post much. One of these days I'll have more time as I get more and more settled into this spot.



2 comments:

  1. The gray color of your house is so lovely against the green trees. You had mentioned white inside when time allows for painting. I think you will love how the white reflects all that high mountain light. These photos are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always glad to know people enjoy seeing more photos.

      Delete