Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wow a Lot Has Happened!


Whew! This summer was a whirlwind of busyness and too many projects. And now fall has come and gone and we're already into winter and the new year. So I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your New Year from us here at the tiny house! 



Thanks to our friend Beth for snapping this shot of all of us!

And, the news today is that it looks like Google has let me back into my account which includes email, this blog, the Youtube channel! If you were wondering, part of the reason you have seen no updates here in a while is that I was locked out of all access to anything controlled by Google for quite some time now, which includes the platform this site is currently hosted on. Something was messed up in the brains of computers on their end it seems. The only reason I am even able to be back now is that one of you long time followers who is part of the email list has a close family member who is very highly placed at Google and was willing to ask them to fix the issue internally when they became aware of my predicament. Many, many, thanks to those two individuals! Without who’s intervention I don’t believe there would have ever been another post or video sharable here. So hopefully I will now be able to continue to share new content on all the platforms once again.

You can of course also find all the 660 something videos at https://odysee.com/$/invite/@FyNyth:d, join my email update list via the little box on the righthand side of this blog if you want to be notified when there is a new blog post or when something like this happens in the future, or come see the daily photos I share on social media - mewe.com/i/fynyth or https://flote.app/user/FyNyth !



Now for a very brief look back at the past summer... The orchard trees grew and bloomed slowly.


We raised a flock of meat birds and established a flock of laying hens.





Clay worked on some of his own building projects. With the help of dogs and cats of course!


Burley and I got out for a few hikes, but not many compared to most summers due to how slammed I was with trying to set up and keep up with everything here at the new place.


Friends and family came for visits and we got to do things like forage for wild huckleberries together.


Spend time with my favorite man and our goofy dogs.


Enjoy good food with good people. 




Added a kitten named Velcro, for how close she likes to stick to you, to our little menagerie. She and Burley quickly became close friends!




Went for autumn walks in the woods.



Collected firewood.



Harvested veggies though not nearly as great of a crop as the previous year. 



Canned food, baked food.




Enjoyed the sunrise and sunset views afforded by the more open aspect of this location.



Were joined by a second kitten, Zipper, who is much less people cuddly than Velcro. But the two of them love to play with each other!


And then winter returned. Burley as always loves the snow!



And even the chickens enjoy getting out to scratch around in it for any treasures. 

Presuming there are no more emergencies around here that either occupy my time or prevent me from being able to access this means of sharing info with you all :) , I hope to get back to much more regular posting at least through the winter here when I have a bit more time flexibility. Have a wonderful day!



22 comments:

  1. Thx for sharing your rustic & rural adventures. I'm in awe of your discipline to live this pioneering homestead lifestyle. Glad you have good company to help weather the storms. God bless you! �� Bridget from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that the issue was resolved -- good to see you back here and on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Glad to see you back :-)

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad to see you back on You Tube. Watching your lovely scenery on a big screen is much nicer than just on my phone. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Ariel! I'm so thankful that your Google issue was resolved.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful to be reconnected with you on various platforms, but I particularly visit Youtube more often, so it's great to have you back there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos. When you list everything together like that, it's clear that y'all have been really busy this year! Good work. It inspires me to light a fire under my own rear end. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got your Goggle mess straightened out! We had a busy 2021 as well and sure wish we had the snow you have, our part of MT is so dry, it's truly scary. Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO happy you are back and problem is resolved.
    It is a great joy to experience part of your life.
    I love it all and especially your animals❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see you back, Ariel! I've missed your posts. Congrats on the new place. Looks like you are really getting established there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see that you are back again and all those pesky issues got resolved with Google! Love the new additions...purrfect!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you were able to recover you account from the Google gods. I prefer watching on YouTube as I can watch on my Android TV. Odysee has many problems and the video is not very consistent. (Drops, Pauses, and won't play)

    You and Clay have a great 2022

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pic's! I think my 2 fav's are of the "family" pic with Clay's dog with his paw in the air and tongue hanging out... lol... and the one of Velcro, such a beautiful little kitty. Thanks for sharing your lives with us. God Bless. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad your back on youtube, I watch via Roku. I signed up for email notifications but only received one. Oh how I missed your videos. A big thank you from Pennsylvania.







    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad you're back!!! I love the pic of Clay working with a kitten on his lap. That pic tells me what a wonderful man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! Really good you’r back! Congrats on your marriage and new location everything looks so amazing!
    Best Wishes & Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm ecstatic you're back! Love your posts and videos and felt like I had lost a friend while you were locked out. You and Clay look so good together and you two are work horses! You've accomplished so much already and I can't wait to see the next project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad your back!!! So nice to see the place becoming a home for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So happy you are back up and running again on Google. So thankful for the help you got to do just that as well. So loved seeing the photo's, looks like all is going well and you look so very happy-love that! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

  20. Hi my name is Regina from Los Angeles, California. I was tired of worrying all the time where the next pay check would come from. Life seemed merely a succession of bills and worrying about how to pay them. One late night while surfing the internet, curiosity got the best of me and I started researching on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. My long hours of research paid off and I was able to discover a method of making money that would change my life via an expert trader. I saw very good and tempting reviews about David Benjamin and decided to give him a try. I put together my last $1,000 without paying my bills yet and i contacted him and made my first investment. In about 6 days i could see a substantial amount of money in my wallet. At the end of the first trading session which was 7 days I was able to withdraw $10,200 other subsequent trades were also profitable. This is my story to financial independence. Please contact this information on WhatsApp +1 408 500 0775 or email davidbenjaminexptrader at outlook dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found your videos today; they are so interesting! As an old lady, it is fun to watch someone younger with SO MUCH energy. And reading about you combining your life with a handsome man is also enjoyable. Don't know if you will see this post, but I see your last blog was early in 2023. Wonder what is going on since then... Hope you both are well and continuing your journey.

    ReplyDelete